- UYLA congratulates Aguariavwodo, Ahon on appointments
- Oborevwori greets Mike Adiotomre at 85
- FUEL SCARCITY: OBOREVWORI CAUTIONS FUEL MARKETERS AGAINST HOARDING, PRICE HIKE
- BE PASSIONATELY COMMITTED TO YOUR DUTIES, AHON URGES GOVERNOR'S PRESS CREW
- Jite Congratulates Oborevwori As Governor Of Delta State.
The Emptiness In Omo-Agege’s Speech (Part 2)
In 2019, after the PDP recorded a landslide victory at the Delta State Governorship election, Omo-Agege boasted that Chief Great Ovedje Ogboru, candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, will be Governor in the next six months.
Omo-Agege made the fake promise at his country home in Orogun to deceive Ogboru and his supporters assuring them that Ogboru will reclaim his stolen mandate in court against Governor, Ifeanyi Arthur Okowa.
He said he has hope in the election tribunal that it will deliver an unbiased judgment and urged the people to be patient and continue to give their support to the APC in the State.
Today, instead of cheering Omo-Agege over his new fake promises, let’s ask him to revisit the statement that Ogboru would be Governor in six months. We can move a step forward to interrogate him why he abandoned the Ogboru’s project like the Sapele/Amukpe-Eku-Abraka-Agbor road project and put himself forward with bags of lies.
Yesterday at the Warri Township stadium, Omo-Agege once again promised Ede Dafinone, Thomas Joel-Onowakpo and Peter Nwaoboshi that they will be ‘Sinators’ in 2023.
To be continued….