- Ubiomo Congratulates Oborevwori As Governor Of Delta State
- Jite Congratulates Uparan As Newly Inaugurated President General of Udu Kingdom.
- Adjogbe Foundation approves scholarship for BA Linguistics/Urhobo students in DELSU
- Oborevwori extols Douye Diri at 64
- Jite Attends Okowa's Reception, Says Okowa Came, Saw and Conquered.
“I have not divorced my lovely husband” – Mama Helen
Fam, my attention has been drawn to the fake and malicious news making rounds on blogs, social media platforms and the newspapers against my character and that of my family. It’s totally unbelievable, reprehensible and unthinkable and it’s important that I make the facts clear.
“I am a wife, a mother and a woman of God, and I uphold the tenets of my Christian faith and marriage. My family and home is the most important part of my life.
I, therefore, appeal to everyone to put our interest and that of our lovely kids, above the need to profit from this baseless endeavor.
My Husband and I are not divorced, unless people get divorced on social media and I have never been unfaithful to my husband, whom I love very dearly. These are works of the devil and his agents to dent my character and good works.”
She further stated that she would be taking legal actions against the rumours mongers as she had already briefed her lawyers.
“Don’t forget that life is a seed. To carry a baseless news not supported is not only malicious but punishable under the law of the land,” she continued.
“In retrospect to the fake news, I have briefed my lawyers and all necessary legal actions are being taken. Thank you all and stay blessed,” she concluded.