- Give Full Cooperation To Contractors, Oborevwori Urges Youths
- FactReporters Extends Warm Wishes to Executive Publisher Ubus on His Birthday Anniversary
- Young Stars FC Wins Adams Peace and Unity Cup Finals
- Udu PDP Social media Coordinator Celebrates Udu CPS on his birthday.
- 100 Days In Office: Oborevwori's Giant Strides In Delta Health Sector
By Gertrude Onyekachukwu-Uteh and Ese Laura Oghene
PERCULIAR EHIENTA is the CEO of Pec Bella Enterprise, a poultry farm, located at YAGEP Farm Cluster, Owa-Alero. She holds a B.Sc. Ed. in Business Education and is a pioneer beneficiary of the Delta State Government’s Youth Agricultural Entrepreneurs Programme (YAGEP.) She was trained and established in the 2015/2016 cycle. Six years after, she is still in business and has grown it satisfactorily. She shares her story.
“From 400 layers, I now have over 1,000 layer birds from which I harvest 25 crates of eggs daily, and I have also grown my broiler birds from the initial 200 seed stock to 400. By God’s grace I am growing.
“The business has been very helpful. With it, I support my husband in the upkeep of our home and the payment of our children’s school fees. It has improved our living standard.
My business is imparting positively on other families also. I have two employees on my payroll. I look forward to expansion”