- Give Full Cooperation To Contractors, Oborevwori Urges Youths
- FactReporters Extends Warm Wishes to Executive Publisher Ubus on His Birthday Anniversary
- Young Stars FC Wins Adams Peace and Unity Cup Finals
- Udu PDP Social media Coordinator Celebrates Udu CPS on his birthday.
- 100 Days In Office: Oborevwori's Giant Strides In Delta Health Sector
The Urhobo Youth Leaders’ Association, UYLA has commiserated with the Urhobo people of Delta State affected by floods.
UYLA in a statement on Sunday, October 16, 2022 signed by the Acting President, Olorogun (Amb) Samuel Oghotomo, JP and Secretary, Olorogun Augustine Ogheneovo Atiti described the natural disaster as unfortunate and called on well-meaning Urhobo individuals and NGOs to support the Delta State Government’s initiatives in providing succour to the flood victims.
The statement also pledged the Association’s commitments to visit the victims and provide them with relief package within it’s capacity to cushion the effect.
UYLA commended the Governor of Delta State and PDP’s Vice Presidential Candidate, Sen. Dr. Arthur Ifeanyi Okowa for directing all political appointees to relocate to the affected communities and support the victims. UYLA also thanked the Board of DESOPADEC for taking the lead in that direction.