- UUC Congratulates Blessyn Brume-Ataguba On Confirmation As Federal Commissioner Appreciates President Tinubu Over Appointment
- UNCLE FRED: SOARING ON A SOLITARY WING
- Ukodhiko felicitates ex-Reps Minority Leader, Ndudi Elumelu at 59
- UYLA commends Oborevwori over relocation of two Faculties to Orerokpe
- Ukodhiko congratulates business-mogul Eta Enahoro at 61
American singer, Robert Kelly, popularly known as R.Kelly, has been found guilty of child pornography after a month-long trial in Chicago.
The singer, who is serving a 30-year sentence was found guilty on Wednesday.
According to Chicago Tribune, the three-time Grammy Award-winner, who was acquitted by a federal jury of seven other counts including charges that he obstructed justice in a previous trial was convicted of three counts of producing child pornography and three counts of enticement of a minor.
Kelly and two ex-associates, who were accused of rigging the singer’s 2008 child pornography trial were tried alongside him and were acquitted of obstruction charges.
Source; The Punch Newspaper