- UYLA congratulates Aguariavwodo, Ahon on appointments
- Oborevwori greets Mike Adiotomre at 85
- FUEL SCARCITY: OBOREVWORI CAUTIONS FUEL MARKETERS AGAINST HOARDING, PRICE HIKE
- BE PASSIONATELY COMMITTED TO YOUR DUTIES, AHON URGES GOVERNOR'S PRESS CREW
- Jite Congratulates Oborevwori As Governor Of Delta State.
US Singer, R. Kelly, Convicted Of Child Pornography
American singer, Robert Kelly, popularly known as R.Kelly, has been found guilty of child pornography after a month-long trial in Chicago.
The singer, who is serving a 30-year sentence was found guilty on Wednesday.
According to Chicago Tribune, the three-time Grammy Award-winner, who was acquitted by a federal jury of seven other counts including charges that he obstructed justice in a previous trial was convicted of three counts of producing child pornography and three counts of enticement of a minor.
Kelly and two ex-associates, who were accused of rigging the singer’s 2008 child pornography trial were tried alongside him and were acquitted of obstruction charges.
Source; The Punch Newspaper