- Association holds grand celebration for SVC diamond jubilee anniversary, Dec 9
- Crude Oil Theft: Concerns heighten asvessel steals crude from Ondo coastal oil facility
- Delta vows to issue CofO, other land documents in 3 months
- Esther Tonlagha's Birthday Extravaganza Sets The Night Ablaze With Glorious Celebrations!"
- OML 34: NEPL/ND-Western JV Puts Smiles On Faces Of Youths With Starter Packs Worth Millions After Skills Training
The Urhobo Youth Leaders’ Association, UYLA led by the Acting President, Olorogun (Amb) Samuel Onoriode Oghotomo, JP has condemned in strong terms the murder of the three security aides to the Governor of Delta State and Vice-Presidential Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Sen. (Dr) Ifeanyi Okowa by unknown gunmen along Ihiala-Orlu Road, Anambra State enroute Umuahia on official duty.
In a statement by UYLA’s Secretary, Secretary Olorogun Augustine Ogheneovo Atiti, described the murder of the Okowa’s security aides in Anambra State as sad, unfortunate, evil, unacceptable and painful, calling on the Federal Government of Nigeria to urgently investigate, arrest and bring the perpetrators to justice. The Association further called on the Nigeria Police Force to immortalise the fallen heroes and support their families.
UYLA commiserated with the families of the deceased police officers and the Delta State Government. The Association prayed God Almighty to grant their souls and the souls of the departed faithful peace.