- Kofi Congratulates Delta Highways And Urban Roads Commissioner- Izeze On His Birthday
- APSON To Honour Exemplary Leaders Ezewu, Oyibode, Jite, Uviejitobor, Others December 9th"
- DTSG Raises Alarm on Inflation Surge and Increased Living Costs Following Subsidy Removal
- Delta Guber: How Oborevwori Defeated Omo-agege, Gbagi, Pela
- Chairman Local Govt. Service Commission Lauds Jite's Developmental strides
By Henry Ubus
The Executive Chairman of Udu Local Government Council and Delta State House of Assembly Candidate, Udu Constituency in the March 11th, 2023 elections, Hon. (Chief) Jite Brown today Saturday 11th February, 2023 got more endorsements as he received blessings from the elders of Orhuwhorun, Igbogidi, Steel Town, Egiegi and Oleri Communities in Udu Local Area of Delta State.
While praying for Hon. Jite Brown to succeed in his quest of representing Udu Constituency at the Delta State House of Assembly, the most elderly men, women including the Ewheya and Emete of the above mentioned communities, thanked Hon. Jite for giving the leaders of the communities special recognition and assured Aberen of Udu Kingdom of total support of voting PDP 5 over 5.
Speaking earlier, the standard bearer of Udu PDP House of Assembly, Hon. (Chief) Jite Brown disclosed that his visit was to get the fatherly and motherly blessings of the communities before he will join Udu PDP Campaign Council next week to navigate the 32 Udu Communities.
Chief Jite Brown reiterated that he understands the importance of prayers of elders, which he said, cannot be overemphasized. He solicits massive votes for PDP 5 over 5 in the February 25th and March 11th 2023 elections with a promise of attracting meaningful development to Udu Constituency if voted for.
At Udu Ward 9 which comprise of Orhuwhorun, Igbogidi, and DSC, Hon Chief Jite received APGA Secretary and his followers into the PDP fold. Hon.Chief Jite rounded up his visit to the 32 Communities today haven been blessed by the elders coupled with gale of Endorsements.