- Kofi Congratulates Delta Highways And Urban Roads Commissioner- Izeze On His Birthday
- APSON To Honour Exemplary Leaders Ezewu, Oyibode, Jite, Uviejitobor, Others December 9th"
- DTSG Raises Alarm on Inflation Surge and Increased Living Costs Following Subsidy Removal
- Delta Guber: How Oborevwori Defeated Omo-agege, Gbagi, Pela
- Chairman Local Govt. Service Commission Lauds Jite's Developmental strides
The leadership of “M.O.R.E STUDENTS FOR SHERIFF” ably led by the Special Assistant to the Delta State Governor on Students Comr Okoh Ezekiel Oghenetega, Comr Agbinone Omovigho Francis, Comr Precious Agberia Takufia has set aside Tuesday 26th July, 2022 for a One Day awareness Campaign tagged: Your PVC, Your Power.
Speaking Yesterday Sunday, Comr Okoh Ezekiel who revealed that the One Day awareness Campaign will hold at College of Education, Warri noted that the Campaign is to sensitize Students at the College of Education Warri and environ on the needs to get their Permanent voters Card.
He said the call for all Students of College of Education Warri and environ to collect and register for their Permanent voters Cards is timely adding that the PVC is the only weapon/Power required by all to bring back the People’s Democratic Party PDP back to Power as President Of Nigeria and also to vote for Rt Hon Sheriff Oborevwori for Governor and all other PDP Candidates come 2023.
According to him, let’s show more commitment in contributing meaningfully in rescuing Nigerians from the failed leadership of the APC by ensuring that we register,collect our PVCs and cast our votes for Atiku/Okowa Presidential ticket, Rt Hon Sheriff Oborevwori for Governor and all other PDP Candidates come 2023.