- Association holds grand celebration for SVC diamond jubilee anniversary, Dec 9
- Crude Oil Theft: Concerns heighten asvessel steals crude from Ondo coastal oil facility
- Delta vows to issue CofO, other land documents in 3 months
- Esther Tonlagha's Birthday Extravaganza Sets The Night Ablaze With Glorious Celebrations!"
- OML 34: NEPL/ND-Western JV Puts Smiles On Faces Of Youths With Starter Packs Worth Millions After Skills Training
By Philip Onome
Following reports made against Dr. Cairo Ojougboh on social media by one Fejiro Oliver, a social media handler, Dr. Cairo Ojougboh has again debunked such reports, describing Fejiro Oliver as a blackmailer who cooks up unfounded stories to get his victims.
In a statement signed by his Special Adviser on media, Gabriel Choba, Ojougboh who butressed his point with copy of a blackmailing report written in 2020 against his (Fejiro Oliver) current pay master Ovie Omo-Agege, added that many politicians have fallen victim but he (Ojougboh) refused and that is his offence.
The statement reads; “This is the same Fejiro Oliver a bloody blackmailer who tried to blackmail Dr. Cairo Ojougboh on several occasion but failed.”
“A blackmailer whom many politicians have fallen victim but Dr. Cairo Ojougboh has refused to be his victim; and that is Ojougboh’s offence. And that is why Fejiro Oliver has continued to cook up unfounded stories against Cairo Ojougboh. But we are happy that Nigerians and Deltans know that Fejiro Oliver is blackmailer.”