- Kofi Congratulates Delta Highways And Urban Roads Commissioner- Izeze On His Birthday
- APSON To Honour Exemplary Leaders Ezewu, Oyibode, Jite, Uviejitobor, Others December 9th"
- DTSG Raises Alarm on Inflation Surge and Increased Living Costs Following Subsidy Removal
- Delta Guber: How Oborevwori Defeated Omo-agege, Gbagi, Pela
- Chairman Local Govt. Service Commission Lauds Jite's Developmental strides
Chief Cmr Godspower Omafuvwe Asiuwhu , the Honourable Commissioner for Environment Delta State has today Friday 21st of October 2022, congratulated Rt. Hon. Rt Hon Sheriff Oborevwori, the Speaker of Delta State House of Assembly & the guber standard flag-bearer of the People’s Democratic Party in the forthcoming 2023 general elections on his victory at the Supreme Court.
Chief Asiuwhu, in a congratulatory message issued immediately after the ruling at Abuja by his media team, said that this ruling has brought to rest every distractions in the smooth sail of the party & control of the state.
Chief Asiuwhu in high ecstacy, described the ruling of the apex court as an affirmation of the interest & choice of Deltans in Rt. HON. SHERRIF OBOREVWORI in the last party’s primary and as their governor come 2023.
Chief Asiuwhu said since the Supreme Court is the apex court in the land; its decision, regardless of any one’s interest, disagreement and disappointment with it, remains final
Furthermore, He said now that the law had taken its course, he then called on all and sundry to look beyond his or her own personal interest and see ourselves as members of same family.
Also, he enjoined camps within the party to collapse their differences & project the interest of the party.