- Association holds grand celebration for SVC diamond jubilee anniversary, Dec 9
- Crude Oil Theft: Concerns heighten asvessel steals crude from Ondo coastal oil facility
- Delta vows to issue CofO, other land documents in 3 months
- Esther Tonlagha's Birthday Extravaganza Sets The Night Ablaze With Glorious Celebrations!"
- OML 34: NEPL/ND-Western JV Puts Smiles On Faces Of Youths With Starter Packs Worth Millions After Skills Training
The National Working Committee (NWC) of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) calls on all actors in the disagreement in Rivers State to sheathe their swords and allow for peaceful and amicable resolution of all the issues.
The NWC urges all PDP members and supporters to be calm and assures that it has commenced processes, using the Party’s internal conflict resolution mechanisms to ensure that all matters and areas of disagreement are addressed.
The NWC therefore charges all leaders, critical stakeholders and members of our great Party in Rivers State to close ranks, unite and focus on the onerous task of governance and delivery of dividends of democracy to the people.
Hon. Debo Ologunagba
National Publicity Secretary