- Jite Attends Okowa's Reception, Says Okowa Came, Saw and Conquered.
- UYLA congratulates Aguariavwodo, Ahon on appointments
- Oborevwori greets Mike Adiotomre at 85
- FUEL SCARCITY: OBOREVWORI CAUTIONS FUEL MARKETERS AGAINST HOARDING, PRICE HIKE
- BE PASSIONATELY COMMITTED TO YOUR DUTIES, AHON URGES GOVERNOR'S PRESS CREW
ONOYAKE BANS KEKE PARKS IN EFFURUN
By Ambrose Ologide
The Executive Chairman of Uvwie Local Government Council Hon Ramson Tega Onoyake has banned commercial tricycle (keke) parks in Jakpa Junction, Effurun Uvwie Local Government Area.
The Uvwie Local Government Council boss made this known to newsmen during his unscheduled working visit to the area last weekend.
He explained that the ban was aimed at solving the problems of traffic jams at the popular junction.
Onoyake however mercifully advised the affected keke riders to use the nearby adjoining streets for their operations.
He expressed the local government council’s preparedness in ensuring that the roads in Uvwie were refuse free.
Onoyake therefore vowed that anybody caught disposing refuses on roads in Uvwie Local Government Area, will be dealt with decisively according to the bye laws of the local government council.