- UUC Congratulates Blessyn Brume-Ataguba On Confirmation As Federal Commissioner Appreciates President Tinubu Over Appointment
- UNCLE FRED: SOARING ON A SOLITARY WING
- Ukodhiko felicitates ex-Reps Minority Leader, Ndudi Elumelu at 59
- UYLA commends Oborevwori over relocation of two Faculties to Orerokpe
- Ukodhiko congratulates business-mogul Eta Enahoro at 61
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governorship standard-bearer for the 2023 general elections and the Speaker, Delta State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Sheriff Oborevwori, has implored Christians across the world, particularly Deltans to show love to one another as they celebrate the birth of our Saviour, Jesus Christ.
He also urged moderate celebration among Christians during the festivities.
This is contained in his Christmas message to Deltans as released by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr Dennis Otu.
The PDP gubernatorial candidate who is also the Deputy National Chairman of Conference of Speakers of State Legislatures said that Jesus Christ is the symbol of God’s love for His children and that as we celebrate Christmas, “We, as Christians should not forget to spread same love as represented by Christ himself who is the reason for the season”.
Furthermore, the Speaker noted that Christians should scale down and be moderate in celebrating the Christmas as a result of the country’s worsening economy.
He tasked the rich and wealthy in the society to use the opportunity of the Yuletide season to put smiles on the faces of the less privileged by assisting them, affirming that there is a silver lining in the sky.
The Gubernatorial Candidate wished Deltans and residents a joyful Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year in advance.