- Delta State Govt. Pledges Swift Action In Addressing Ughelli South Oil Spillage
- Kofi Congratulates Delta Highways And Urban Roads Commissioner- Izeze On His Birthday
- APSON To Honour Exemplary Leaders Ezewu, Oyibode, Jite, Uviejitobor, Others December 9th"
- DTSG Raises Alarm on Inflation Surge and Increased Living Costs Following Subsidy Removal
- Delta Guber: How Oborevwori Defeated Omo-agege, Gbagi, Pela
By Henry Ubus
The Executive Chairman of Udu Local Government Council and Delta State House of Assembly Candidate Udu Constituency, Hon.Chief Jite Brown (JP) today Monday 01/08/22 visited site of the collapsed one storey building which collapsed on Saturday 30/07/22 at William Street Ovwian in Udu Local government in Udu Local government area of Delta State to sympathise with owner of the building.
Hon.Chief Jite while thanking God because no life was loss, revealed that will he set up panel to ascertain the cause of the ugly incident so as to avert future occurrence. The Udu Delta State House of Assembly hopeful promise to give succour to the family.
Owner of the collapse building Mrs. Elizabeth Emmanuel, Evang Michael Ajimoko Secretary General Ovwian Community, Mrs. Patient Doghor 2nd Vice Chairman Ovwian Community, Mr Ernest Kiapele PRO Ovwian Community, Mrs Sandral Afoghen among others thanked the Executive Chairman for his show of love and timely visit. It would be recalled that 7 persons survived the building collapse.