- Association holds grand celebration for SVC diamond jubilee anniversary, Dec 9
- Crude Oil Theft: Concerns heighten asvessel steals crude from Ondo coastal oil facility
- Delta vows to issue CofO, other land documents in 3 months
- Esther Tonlagha's Birthday Extravaganza Sets The Night Ablaze With Glorious Celebrations!"
- OML 34: NEPL/ND-Western JV Puts Smiles On Faces Of Youths With Starter Packs Worth Millions After Skills Training
Against the backdrop of misleading information on various social media that the boys of the Executive Chairman of Udu Local Government Council Hon.Chief Jite Brown JP attacked the member representing Udu Constituency at the Delta State House of Assembly, Hon Chief Peter Okagbare Uviejitobor, the Press Secretary to the Udu Council Boss Comr Henry Ubus has debunked the story. Comr. Ubus press statement reads:
Our attention has been drawn to a misleading write-up by one Omoko Vincent that the boys of the Executive Chairman of Udu Local Government Council Hon. Chief Jite Brown attacked Hon. Peter Uviejitobor in Asaba.
The intention of the writer is not only to mislead the public but to drag the name of the Udu Council Boss in the mud.
We wish to state unequivocally that Hon. Chief Jite Brown did not send his boys to attack Uviejitobor at the Legislative Quarters, Asaba as erroneously reported by the author, whose piece was designed to hoodwink the public and create the picture of a violent personality for the council boss.
Nevertheless, our people are strongly advised not to take laws into their own hands but allow the leadership of the party to punish offenders in line with the constitution.
We therefore demand that the writer, Omoko tender an unreserved apology to the executive chairman of the Udu Local Government Council for misleading the public.