- Jite Congratulates Uparan As Newly Inaugurated President General of Udu Kingdom.
- Adjogbe Foundation approves scholarship for BA Linguistics/Urhobo students in DELSU
- Oborevwori extols Douye Diri at 64
- Jite Attends Okowa's Reception, Says Okowa Came, Saw and Conquered.
- UYLA congratulates Aguariavwodo, Ahon on appointments
I Will Join Oguma To Build Ughelli South- Taga.
Former Chairman, Ughelli south local government area of Delta State and Peoples’ Democratic Party (PDP) aspirant, Hon. Paul Taga, has noted that he would join forces with Chief John Oguma to turn Ughelli south around.
Hon. Taga, on Friday July 22nd 2022, made his resolve known when leaders and elders of Ewu Axis Political Elites, Reconcilation Committee paid him a courtesy visit.
The former House of Assembly aspirant said: “I will join Chief Oguma to build Ughelli south”, explaining how he hosted Ewu delegates on several occasions with assurances that they would all give their vote to him.
“If the leaders and elders of Ewu Axis really went in one voice to meet with Chief Oguma that Ewu has come up with one candidate there is no way Oguma could have turned Ewu down, Ewu is the problem of Ewu not Oguma”, he added.
Thereafter, Hon. Paul Taga pledged full support of the forum.
Mr. Solomon Ediedjaye who spoke on behalf of forum, disclosed how the body went severally to meet the leaders and elders of Ewu Axis before the primary election.
Mr Solomon further explained the motives of the forum for meeting with the leaders and elders was to make sure Ewu Axis produce the incoming House of Assembly but they were failed by the leaders and elders.