- Ukodhiko felicitates ex-Reps Minority Leader, Ndudi Elumelu at 59
- UYLA commends Oborevwori over relocation of two Faculties to Orerokpe
- Ukodhiko congratulates business-mogul Eta Enahoro at 61
- Karo Goru Commends Onajite Brown For Finishing Strong With Legacy Projects.
- Community Leaders in Ese Odo, Ondo State, Demand Increased Surveillance on Chief Bibopiri Ajube and Associates"
Ordinarily the Social Democratic Party Governorship Candidate and a former Minister of Education Chief Kenneth Gbagi is a man who has over time demonstrated unpleasant attitudes that has placed him very low before Deltans.
Speaking today, the Media Aide to the Delta State PDP Deputy Governorship Candidate Mr. Wilson Osemele revealed that when Sir Monday Onyeme was a bursar at the National Open University, Chief Kenneth Gbagi was the Minister of Education (State) and there is no relationship how Onyeme became was going errands for him.
It could be recalled that even as a Minister of Education (State) his boss who was the Minister of Education nevered work with Chief Kenneth Gbagi because of his unquestionable Character that comes with shame and disgrace.
Chief Kenneth Gbagi’s statement on the viral video is not only laughable but it’s a clear admittance of his failure in the forthcoming 2023 Governorship Election, Deltans have not forgotten the atrocities of the Guber Candidate of Social Democratic party SDP Chief Gbagi.
“The SDP Guber candidate should hide his head in shame and think of how he will struggled to gets 31 votes in the forthcoming Delta Guber election because Deltans can’t vote for a tyrant” he added