- Arhiyor commends Oborevwori for donating land for Union's secretariat
- Urhobo youth leaders congratulate Arhiyor on his emergence as Chairman, NURTW
- Echoes From Ground Breaking Ceremony Of N78bn Effurun/Warri flyovers
- Nigerian Army organises seminar in Delta, advises social media influencers to always verify information before publishing.
- Keyamo’s Soaring Success Casts a Shadow on Omo-Agege’s leadership
By Biodun Busari
President Muhammadu Buhari has sworn in seven new ministers on Wednesday.
The announcement was made on Arise TV morning show today.
The ministers sworn-in today will replace former ministers who resigned to partake in the last presidential primary election.
Recall that the Senate confirmed, last week, seven ministerial nominees forwarded by the president.
Those confirmed by the lawmakers are Henry Ikechukwu – Abia State; Umana Umana – Akwa Ibom State; Ekumankama Nkama- Ebonyi State and Goodluck Opiah – Imo State.
Others are Umar El-Yakub – Kano State; Ademola Adegoroye – Ondo State; and Odum Udi – Rivers State.
Source: Vanguard Newspaper