- Arhiyor commends Oborevwori for donating land for Union's secretariat
- Urhobo youth leaders congratulate Arhiyor on his emergence as Chairman, NURTW
- Echoes From Ground Breaking Ceremony Of N78bn Effurun/Warri flyovers
- Nigerian Army organises seminar in Delta, advises social media influencers to always verify information before publishing.
- Keyamo’s Soaring Success Casts a Shadow on Omo-Agege’s leadership
Justice Taiwo Obayomi Taiwo of the Federal High Court today 5th July, 2022, dismissed two of the suits against Delta State PDP Gubernatorial Candidate, Rt. Hon. Oborevwori Sheriff Francis Orohwedor ;
The two suits bothers on his qualification to contest and eligibility of the ad hoc delegates that voted at the gubernatorial primaries,
Both suits were dismissed for lack of locus standi and for been statute barred respectively.
Judgement in two other pending suits have been fixed for tomorrow 6th July, 2022.