- DTSG Raises Alarm on Inflation Surge and Increased Living Costs Following Subsidy Removal
- Delta Guber: How Oborevwori Defeated Omo-agege, Gbagi, Pela
- Chairman Local Govt. Service Commission Lauds Jite's Developmental strides
- Arhiyor commends Oborevwori for donating land for Union's secretariat
- Urhobo youth leaders congratulate Arhiyor on his emergence as Chairman, NURTW
The Vice Chairman Udu Local Government Council Hon, Barrister, Mrs Eloho Awinoron has congratulated Rt, Hon Sheriff Oborevwori Francis on his Victory yesterday at the Supreme Court.
Hon, Awinoron in her congratulatory message described the Victory of Rt, Hon Sheriff Oborevwori Francis as a Victory for the People’s Democratic Party and urge all party members to support his mandate to ensure victory for the party in 2023 general Election.
“Its also Victory for consolidation, because Rt, Hon Sheriff Oborevwori Francis PDP Governorship Candidate of Delta State will not only advance Delta State to greater heights, but all consolidate on the Achievements of Governor Ifeanyi Authur Okowa administration “