- UNCLE FRED: SOARING ON A SOLITARY WING
- Ukodhiko felicitates ex-Reps Minority Leader, Ndudi Elumelu at 59
- UYLA commends Oborevwori over relocation of two Faculties to Orerokpe
- Ukodhiko congratulates business-mogul Eta Enahoro at 61
- Karo Goru Commends Onajite Brown For Finishing Strong With Legacy Projects.
November 11, 2022
The Governorship Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and Speaker of the Delta State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Sheriff Francis Orohwedor Oborevwori has assured the electorate in Abraka that the PDP’s candidates in the 2023 general elections have the capacity to perform very well and promised to reward the Abraka people specially if they deliver the party Five-Over-Five.
Oborevwori said that only the PDP can rescue and reset Nigeria from the APC’s bad leadership. He described the Federal roads in Delta State as death traps that require urgent intervention of a PDP Central Government.
Based on the capacity of the PDP candidates to perform, Oborevwori, therefore called on the electorate to massively mobilize and vote for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and Senator, Dr. Ifeanyi Arthur Okowa as President and Vice-President of Nigeria; Olorogun Ighoyota Amori, JP as Senator, Delta Central Senatorial District; Hon. Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu as Member, House of Representatives, Ethiope Federal Constituency, and Olorogun Barr. Arthur Akpowowo as member representing Ethiope East Constituency in the Delta State House of Assembly.