- Delta State Govt. Pledges Swift Action In Addressing Ughelli South Oil Spillage
- Kofi Congratulates Delta Highways And Urban Roads Commissioner- Izeze On His Birthday
- APSON To Honour Exemplary Leaders Ezewu, Oyibode, Jite, Uviejitobor, Others December 9th"
- DTSG Raises Alarm on Inflation Surge and Increased Living Costs Following Subsidy Removal
- Delta Guber: How Oborevwori Defeated Omo-agege, Gbagi, Pela
When we get into the Villa, we will iron out our differences
The Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike has said that his party, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) is resolved to unseat the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC in 2023.
The former presidential aspirant made this known to news men in Port Harcourt, after he arrived Nigeria from a few days vacation in Turkey.
He said: “In politics, a true democrat disagrees to agree. Yes, we are aggrieved but this won’t affect our resolve to unseat the APC in 2023.
When we get into the Villa, we would iron out our differences”.
“PDP is my party and I remain a committed member of the party.”