- Chairman Local Govt. Service Commission Lauds Jite's Developmental strides
- Arhiyor commends Oborevwori for donating land for Union's secretariat
- Urhobo youth leaders congratulate Arhiyor on his emergence as Chairman, NURTW
- Echoes From Ground Breaking Ceremony Of N78bn Effurun/Warri flyovers
- Nigerian Army organises seminar in Delta, advises social media influencers to always verify information before publishing.
The Urhobo Youth Leaders’ Association, UYLA has rejoiced with the Governorship Candidate of the Peoples’ Democratic Party, PDP and Speaker of the Delta State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Sheriff Francis Orohwedor Oborevwori on his victory at the Supreme Court today in Abuja.
In a congratulatory message signed by UYLA’s Acting President, Chief (Amb) Samuel Oghotomo, JP and Secretary, Chief Augustine Ogheneovo Atiti described the victory as an act of God and interest of the Urhobo people.
UYLA called on all Deltans to join hands with the umbrella party in ensuring victory for Oborevwori at the general elections.