- INDEPENDENCE: Oborevwori felicitates Nigerians at 63
- EDIJALA CONGRATULATES OBOREVWORI OVER HIS VICTORY AS TRIBUNAL STRIKES OUT OMO-AGEGE'S PETITION
- Tribunal Verdict: "Oborevwori's Victory Is The Will Of God."….says Hon. Goru Karo.
- Governor Oborevwori, Vindicated Once Again" Says Asun.
- Sharta Congratulates Oborevweri on Tribunal Victory
The Urhobo Youth Leaders’ Association, UYLA has condoled the people of Okere Urhobo Kingdom over the sudden demise of their King, the Orosuen of Okere Urhobo kingdom, His Royal Majesty, Sir Emmanuel Onobreyakpeyan Okumagba, Okumagba II, the Orosuen of Okere Urhobo Kingdom in Warri South Local Government Area, Delta State.
UYLA’s Acting President, Olorogun Samuel Oghotomo conveyed the condolence message to the people of Okere Urhobo Kingdom yesterday after the Association’s monthly general meeting in Oghior.
UYLA described the death of the King as a rude shock at a time his services were needed for the quest of the Urhobo people to produce the next Governor of Delta State.
The Association extolled the multiple contributions of the King to the peace building and development of the Urhobo in Warri and environs. Oghotomo promised the Okere-Urhobo people of UYLA’s readiness to fully participate in giving the late monarch a befitting burial.
UYLA prayed God Almighty to grant the soul of the departed monarch peace and give the Okere-Urhobo people more strength to bear the irreparable loss.