- Jite Brown Will Not Dissapoint Udu People If Voted For Says Akpososo
- Atiku-Okowa'll bring back jobs, manage debts transparently - Aniagwu
- Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu: The Making of Another Female Federal Lawmaker in Urhobo
- Forthcoming Polls : Court clears Etanabene, six others
- Delta PDP Governorship candidate, Oborevwori, mourns passing of Effurun Otor monarch
By Henry Ubus
For giving an indelible aesthetic face-lift to the Udu Palace hall in Aladja, the Udu Traditional Council (UTC) led by HRM Dr. Barrister Bethel Delekpe (JP), Ohworhu 1, Ovie of Udu Kingdom has appreciated the CEO of Wilson Ejeben Foundation, Double Chief Wilson Brume Ejeben, Isio of Udu Kingdom.
The Udu Traditional Council did this through an appreciation letter signed by the Secretary, Chief Elizabeth Odjugo, dated 30th, September, 2022.
The letter reads:
“The Udu Council of Chiefs/ the good people of Udu Kingdom hereby express profound gratitude to you for the aesthetics face lift given to the Udu Palace Hall in Aladja which also serves as the royal Chapel where the Almighty God is worshipped.
“We note with pride your penchant acts of patriotism and generosity and zeal in actualizing these virtues of yours. Udu Kingdom recognises for example the countless efforts made by you in the renovation of the Udu bridge that serves as an important link from Udu Kingdom and its environs to the commercial oil city of Warri and its environs.
“Needless to inform you that royal prayers and indeed those of numerous Udu persons have been voluntarily offered to God Almighty for your continued upliftment in all areas of human endeavours. Udu is proud of you.
“Congratulations for being a worthy son. May God continue to reward you accordingly.”