- Kofi Congratulates Delta Highways And Urban Roads Commissioner- Izeze On His Birthday
- APSON To Honour Exemplary Leaders Ezewu, Oyibode, Jite, Uviejitobor, Others December 9th"
- DTSG Raises Alarm on Inflation Surge and Increased Living Costs Following Subsidy Removal
- Delta Guber: How Oborevwori Defeated Omo-agege, Gbagi, Pela
- Chairman Local Govt. Service Commission Lauds Jite's Developmental strides
By Philip Onome
Udu Local Government Chairmanship Hopeful, Olorogun Adams Henry Akpominigbo has congratulated Hon. (Chief) Jite Brown on his Victory at the House of Assembly Election Petition Tribunal seating in Asaba as the rightful winner of the 2023 assembly election.
The Tribunal had on Tuesday declared the PDP Candidate, Jite Brown as the winner of the 2023 House of Assembly election for Udu Constituency having scored highest number of lawful votes cast.
Olorogun Akpominigbo described the victory of Hon. Brown has the handiwork of God who is always on the side of his people. He hailed the tribunal judges for doing justice to the case and once again proven that the judiciary is the hope of the common man.
He said; “I heartily congratulate our PDP House of assembly Candidate for Udu Constituency, Hon. Chief Jite Brown on his victory at the House of Assembly Election Petition Tribunal. This is a victory for democracy and the Udu people; and indeed party members are excited with this development.”
He urged Udu people to join hands to work together and create a stronger and more prosperous Udu Constituency adding that; “It is time to pursue objectives that will enhance Udu constituents.”