- Kofi Congratulates Delta Highways And Urban Roads Commissioner- Izeze On His Birthday
- APSON To Honour Exemplary Leaders Ezewu, Oyibode, Jite, Uviejitobor, Others December 9th"
- DTSG Raises Alarm on Inflation Surge and Increased Living Costs Following Subsidy Removal
- Delta Guber: How Oborevwori Defeated Omo-agege, Gbagi, Pela
- Chairman Local Govt. Service Commission Lauds Jite's Developmental strides
Chieftain of the people’s Democratic Party and Security/Counter Terrorism Measures analyst Chief Kenneth Poge has congratulated the duo of Chief Ighoyota Amori and Hon Solomon Ahwinahwi on their recent victory at the election petition tribunal sitting in Asaba Delta state. In a congratulatory message sent to pressmen on Tuesday in Asaba during a conference of security and community development synergy, Chief Kenneth Poge said the judiciary has once again proven to be the last hope of the people.
“It is with great pleasure that I congratulate Chief Ighoyota Amori and Hon. Solomon Ahwinahwi on their recent victory at the election petition tribunal Asaba, indeed their victory is a testament of their commitment to upholding the tenets of democracy and rule of law to pursue justice as obtainable in global democratic norms”
“The victory of both Chief Amori and Hon Ahwinahwi is a sign of a good omen for our party and a reassurance of our hope in the judiciary as the last hope of the common man. The court has once again risen to the occasion by restoring the true mandate of the people who came out massively to give their support to both Chief Amori and Hon Solomon Ahwinahwi”
“Also we are confident that the appeal would turn out the same way to corroborate the ruling of the tribunal, which is a true reflection of our peopl” Chief Poge concluded.