- Kofi Congratulates Delta Highways And Urban Roads Commissioner- Izeze On His Birthday
- APSON To Honour Exemplary Leaders Ezewu, Oyibode, Jite, Uviejitobor, Others December 9th"
- DTSG Raises Alarm on Inflation Surge and Increased Living Costs Following Subsidy Removal
- Delta Guber: How Oborevwori Defeated Omo-agege, Gbagi, Pela
- Chairman Local Govt. Service Commission Lauds Jite's Developmental strides
By IKODUDU KINGSLEY
As the countdown to the 2023 general election continues to draw nigh, the wife of the House of Representatives Candidate of the People’s Democratic Party, Isoko Federal Constituency, Mrs. Ivie Ukodhiko, today at the Oleh township stadium, met with the members of the Enyaharo Women for PDP, led by Madam Sylvia.
While addressing the women, she assured them of economic growth and empowerment if her husband, Pastor Engr. Jonathan Ajirioghene Ukodhiko is elected as their next House of representative member.
“I am appealing to the women of Isoko to come out en mass on Saturday, February 25th, to vote for my husband, and all the other candidates of the PDP, for the advancement of Isoko, Delta, and Nigeria”, Mrs. Ukodhiko added.
Accompanying her was Barr. Mrs. Mary Erijo, coordinator of Widow’s Alert Isoko South, Princess Oghale Oweh, Clark of the Isoko North legislative Arm, and wife to Dr. Barr. Paul Oweh, The Four sisters of Pastor Engr. Ukodhiko, Mrs.Ubara, and Mrs. Joy Egbo, among others.