- Kofi Congratulates Delta Highways And Urban Roads Commissioner- Izeze On His Birthday
- APSON To Honour Exemplary Leaders Ezewu, Oyibode, Jite, Uviejitobor, Others December 9th"
- DTSG Raises Alarm on Inflation Surge and Increased Living Costs Following Subsidy Removal
- Delta Guber: How Oborevwori Defeated Omo-agege, Gbagi, Pela
- Chairman Local Govt. Service Commission Lauds Jite's Developmental strides
*says allegation Baseless
By Philip Onome
Following a report made on social media by Fejiro Oliver, Editor of the Secret Reporters accusing Dr. Cairo Ojougboh of several allegations on social, Dr. Cairo Ojougboh has debunked the report, describing the allegation as baseless, untrue and not worthy of reply.
In a statement signed by his Special Adviser on Media, Gabriel Choba, Dr. Cairo Ojougboh noted that he is a known blackmailer in Delta state and beyond who has been charged to court by the EFCC.
He accused Fejiro Oliver as a blackmailing agent of Senator Ovie Omo-Agege who has severally blackmailed prominent personalities in Delta state and Nigeria.
The statement reads in parts; “Fejiro Oliver has targeted his attack because we reviewed that he brought fake payment vouchers to be paid in NDDC when I was the Executive Director projects (Ag) and since then, I have become a target of his attack.”
“”And the issue has not changed because, he is a well known blackmailer and the Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) has tried several times to call for blackmail. And Fejiro Oliver can not assassinate the character of Dr. Cairo Ojougboh but we will ignore him”.
Furthermore; “It should be on notice that the so called Fejiro Oliver has personally called me and even visited me asking for money; but I stopped taking his calls and I have his messages of complaints to that effect. Because I do not take bribe, I do not give bribe”. Ojougboh noted.