- Kofi Congratulates Delta Highways And Urban Roads Commissioner- Izeze On His Birthday
- APSON To Honour Exemplary Leaders Ezewu, Oyibode, Jite, Uviejitobor, Others December 9th"
- DTSG Raises Alarm on Inflation Surge and Increased Living Costs Following Subsidy Removal
- Delta Guber: How Oborevwori Defeated Omo-agege, Gbagi, Pela
- Chairman Local Govt. Service Commission Lauds Jite's Developmental strides
Delta State Deputy Governor His Excellency Sir Monday Onyeme has assured Members of Ndokwa West Legislative Arm that the Oborevwori’s led administration will meet the needs of the People.
Onyeme who gave this assurance today when he played host to members of Ndokwa West Legislative Arm noted that with the available resources this administration will deliver Infrastructures that will be beneficial to the people
He said” i am aware of the issues enumerated here, they are all issues every Ndokwa Sons and Daughters are aware of, lack of electricity and access roads in the various communities.
“We will work very hard to ensure that the electricity problems is solved, let’s be patient, i am assuring you all that some communities that do not have electricity will have electricity, same thing with access roads”
He urged the legislators to be committed, dedicated and loyal to this administration adding that the M.O.R.E Agenda of the Oborevwori’s administration is to make life meaningful for all.
Earlier, the majority leader of the Legislative Arm Hon Barth Ozah who spoke on behalf of the group lauded Monday Onyeme for Operating an Open door policy which he said deserves to be emulated.
He assured Onyeme of their continous support and unalloyed loyalty to this administration, expressing hope and confidence that the M.O.R.E Agenda will be greatly felt in Ndokwa Nation and Delta State in general