- Association holds grand celebration for SVC diamond jubilee anniversary, Dec 9
- Crude Oil Theft: Concerns heighten asvessel steals crude from Ondo coastal oil facility
- Delta vows to issue CofO, other land documents in 3 months
- Esther Tonlagha's Birthday Extravaganza Sets The Night Ablaze With Glorious Celebrations!"
- OML 34: NEPL/ND-Western JV Puts Smiles On Faces Of Youths With Starter Packs Worth Millions After Skills Training
By Philip Onome
Onetime Chairman of Burutu Local government Council, Hon (Mrs) Felicia Orounagha, has appealed to all Deltans to give maximum support to Governor Sheriff Oborevwori’s administration.
Hon. Orounagha said for the governor to bring dividends of democracy to all parts of the state, that Deltans have to play their roles by providing an enabling environment at all levels for the Governor to succeed.
Orounagha who made this appeal while addressing a women group, also congratulated the Delta State Governor, Rt. Hon. Elder Sheriff Oborevwori on his 60th birthday and wished him many fruitful years ahead.
She explained that the MORE Agenda of Governor Oborevwori’s administration is a well designed template that will transform the entire state as a continuation of the immediate past governor, Sen. Arthur Ifeanyi Okowa’s administration.
She also used the governor’s 60th birthday as an opportunity to call for supports from Deltans at home and in diaspora to rally round the Oborevwori’s administration for the betterment of all Deltans and the state, Orounagha said she is very optimistic without any iota of doubt that the governor will surprise the Ijaw nation and Deltans in general with bountiful harvests of development.
She however, urged Deltans to be patient with Governor Sheriff, as the new administration has just began, adding that she is confident that he will not leave behind those who supported his emergence as Governor of Delta state.