- Give Full Cooperation To Contractors, Oborevwori Urges Youths
- FactReporters Extends Warm Wishes to Executive Publisher Ubus on His Birthday Anniversary
- Young Stars FC Wins Adams Peace and Unity Cup Finals
- Udu PDP Social media Coordinator Celebrates Udu CPS on his birthday.
- 100 Days In Office: Oborevwori's Giant Strides In Delta Health Sector
The Director General, M.O.R.E For Delta Youths Project Mr Sheriff Junior Oborevwori has approved the appointment of the Delta State Chairperson of Female Councillors, Hon Vire Ashubu as the Deputy State Director of Women Mobilization, M.O.R.E For Delta Youths Project.
The Director General of M.O.R.E For Delta Youths Project Mr Sheriff Junior Oborevwori urged the appointee not only to mobilise more women to participate for all the Programmes of the group but also to canvass support for Rt Hon Sheriff Oborevwori and other Candidates of the Party.
According to him, Members of M.O.R.E For Delta Youths Project are committed in canvassing support for Rt Hon Sheriff Oborevwori and other Candidates of the Party, hence you must show capacity and must be dedicated, committed in the M.O.R.E Agenda of Rt Hon Sheriff Oborevwori