- Community Leaders in Ese Odo, Ondo State, Demand Increased Surveillance on Chief Bibopiri Ajube and Associates"
- Udu PDP Media Team welcomes Delta State Executive Governor to Udu.
- IYC Writes Tinubu Over Relocation Of IOCs Headquarters, Hardship, Imminent Revolution
- Urhobo language studies: DELSU students receive Adjogbe Foundation's scholarship
- Relocation of Science Faculties: Group condemns protest against Gov Oborevwori
By Henry Ubus
The Head of Environment, Udu Local Government Area, Sanitarian Elizabeth Okochi has revealed that the Chairman of Udu Local Government Council and Delta State House of Assembly Candidate, Udu Constituency, in the 2023 general elections, Hon. Chief Jite Brown (JP) has taken the challenge to make Udu Local Government Area one of the cleanest LGAs in Delta State.
Okochi disclosed this recently while speaking with newsmen in Udu during the clearing of the median from Laurel Hotel, Express Junction to Premium Street.
She further lauded the Udu Council Boss for providing the necessary support to Health Officers during every environmental sanitation carried out in the Council.
On his part the Supervisory councilor for Health Local Government Council Hon. Voke Bukuta who was also on ground to monitor the exercise, confessed that the exercise was a huge success.