- Association holds grand celebration for SVC diamond jubilee anniversary, Dec 9
- Crude Oil Theft: Concerns heighten asvessel steals crude from Ondo coastal oil facility
- Delta vows to issue CofO, other land documents in 3 months
- Esther Tonlagha's Birthday Extravaganza Sets The Night Ablaze With Glorious Celebrations!"
- OML 34: NEPL/ND-Western JV Puts Smiles On Faces Of Youths With Starter Packs Worth Millions After Skills Training
By Philip Onome
Hon. Benjamin Sharta, Executive Assistant (E.A) on Community Development to Governor Ifeanyi Okowa has Congratulated Rt. Hon Sheriff Oborevwori on his victory at the March 18th governorship election and successful presentation of Certificate of Return by INEC.
In a congratulatory message to the Governor elect, Hon. Sharta described his victory as the will of the people, adding that with Oborevwori as the governor, Deltans will smile.
He said; “I join millions of Deltans and our party to heartily congratulate you on your emergence as the Delta state governor elect and successful presentation of certificate of return to you by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC)”.
“Members of the opposition who carried rumour that he would not be sworn in have now seen that God’s hand is on Sheriff Oborevwori. He is the anointed one and Deltans are forever grateful”.
“Our amiable governor elect, I wish to state that your victory is indeed a victory for all Deltans and this shows that you are loved by Deltans”.
“The campaign slogan ‘MORE Agenda’ we believe will encapsulate the yearnings of the Deltans. We believe that you will use this goodwill to make Deltans proud. Once again, congratulations “. Sharta added.