- Give Full Cooperation To Contractors, Oborevwori Urges Youths
- FactReporters Extends Warm Wishes to Executive Publisher Ubus on His Birthday Anniversary
- Young Stars FC Wins Adams Peace and Unity Cup Finals
- Udu PDP Social media Coordinator Celebrates Udu CPS on his birthday.
- 100 Days In Office: Oborevwori's Giant Strides In Delta Health Sector
A Lecturer at the Department of Linguistics, Delta State University Abraka Mr. Moses Darah has described late Ewu born Political Tactician, Distinguished Senator Pius Akpor Ewherido as a pillar of human support for the development of Urhobo language. A Facebook post made my Darah and was monitored by factsreporters.com reads:
9 YEARS IN MIND
Distinguished Senator Pius Akpor Ewherido (1963 – 2013) was a pillar of human support for the development of Urhobo language.
We at SENATOR EWHERIDO LANGUAGE RESOURCE CENTRE, WARRI and Urhobo Studies Association, DELSU, Abraka celebrate his contributions to Urhobo language revitalization and documentation.
He gave several merit scholarships of hundreds of thousands of Naira to students of Linguistics and Urhobo studies at Delta State University, Avwraka
He gave the first bulk donation that enabled the Urhobo Studies Association to be able to produce the Urhobo Language curriculum for Universal Basic Education (1-9).
There were many more contributions.
Senator, Oruirhi, Gogorogo, todẹ!