- Kofi Congratulates Delta Highways And Urban Roads Commissioner- Izeze On His Birthday
- APSON To Honour Exemplary Leaders Ezewu, Oyibode, Jite, Uviejitobor, Others December 9th"
- DTSG Raises Alarm on Inflation Surge and Increased Living Costs Following Subsidy Removal
- Delta Guber: How Oborevwori Defeated Omo-agege, Gbagi, Pela
- Chairman Local Govt. Service Commission Lauds Jite's Developmental strides
By Moses Darah
PDP’s Governorship Candidate and Speaker of the Delta State House of Assembly, Rt Hon Sheriff Francis Orohwedor Oborevwori has reiterated his commitment to deliver on his campaign promises of MORE development to Deltans if elected on March 11, 2023.
Oborevwori gave the assurance on Tuesday, February 18, 2023 in his Osubi’s country home during a courtesy visit by selected members of Esaba and Otutuama communities of Jeremy Ward 8 in Ughelli South LGA.
The Governorship hopeful, Oborevwori explained that the M.O.R.E agenda is structured to ensure smooth and progressive continuity in governance, anchored on meaningful development, opportunity for all Deltans, realistic reforms and enhanced peace and security in the state. This according to him will attract massive development to the Esaba, Otutuama, Ophorigbala, Ighwrogun and Otitiri communities of Owahwa clan.
Earlier, the leader of the delegation, Very Rev Fr Dr Christopher Ekabo had drew Oborevwori’s attention to the state of bad road network in the area, the need for urgent attention and readiness of the group to deliver the PDP 5-over-5 in the February 25 and March 11 general elections.
Other members of the delegation include the Ward Chairman, Comr Duvwode Onoshe; Councilor, Hon Happiness Umukoro; Moses Darah; Samson Ekabo; Wilson Darah and Patrick Darah.