- Delta State Govt. Pledges Swift Action In Addressing Ughelli South Oil Spillage
- Kofi Congratulates Delta Highways And Urban Roads Commissioner- Izeze On His Birthday
- APSON To Honour Exemplary Leaders Ezewu, Oyibode, Jite, Uviejitobor, Others December 9th"
- DTSG Raises Alarm on Inflation Surge and Increased Living Costs Following Subsidy Removal
- Delta Guber: How Oborevwori Defeated Omo-agege, Gbagi, Pela
By Ambrose Ologide
The Peoples Democratic Party ( PDP) members in Ekrejegbe Community in Ughelli South Local Government Area of Delta State h have pledged their support for Olorogun (Hon) Eunice Daji Okoh who is gunning for the Ughelli/ Udu Federal Constituency seat at the House of Representatives under the PDP in 2023.
The leader of the party in the area, Chief Matthew Ofioguma, made the pledge on behalf of other party members during the consultation visit of Olorogun Okoh.
Ofioguma who is the immediate past Vice Chairman of Ughelli South Local Government Council, described the Okwagbe born politician as a grassroot, kind-hearted, honest, humble and God-fearing woman who had positively touched the lives of many less privileged persons.
Ofioguma therefore declared that the renowned philanthropist was the right candidate to represent the people of the constituency at the Green Chambers of the National Assembly in 2023
Okoh who is a former Vice Chairman of Ughelli South Local Government Council, had earlier in her thought provoking speech, stated that the Federal Constituency was oil rich, but bitterly noted that there was nothing to show for it in terms of development and employment of the people .
She maintained that the economic potentials of the area were grossly underutilised and vowed that, if given the mandate, she would give the constituency a quality representation at Federal House of Representatives in 2023
She solicited for the support of PDP members in the area in the forthcoming party primaries to represent the party in the 2023 general elections.