- UNCLE FRED: SOARING ON A SOLITARY WING
- Ukodhiko felicitates ex-Reps Minority Leader, Ndudi Elumelu at 59
- UYLA commends Oborevwori over relocation of two Faculties to Orerokpe
- Ukodhiko congratulates business-mogul Eta Enahoro at 61
- Karo Goru Commends Onajite Brown For Finishing Strong With Legacy Projects.
The Urhobo Youth Leaders’ Association, UYLA led by the Acting President, Olorogun (Amb) Samuel Oghotomo, JP happily rejoice with the Government and blessed people of Delta State on the occasion of the 31st anniversary of the creation of the State, today, August 27.
UYLA appreciate God Almighty for the peaceful coexistence amongst Deltans despite differences in language, culture, religious beliefs and political affiliation.
UYLA commend the immense contributions of Deltans towards the development of the State.
UYLA hereby pay glowing tribute to the past Governors and the incumbent Executive Governor of Delta State who doubles as the PDP’s Vice Presidential Candidate, Sen Dr Arthur Ifeanyi Okowa for the patriotic service to the State.
UYLA particularly thank the Urhobo youths of Delta Central and South Senatorial Districts for their continued support for the Sen Dr Okowa’s administration.
UYLA pray God Almighty to bless all Deltans richly.
Long live Nigeria!
Long live Delta State!!
Long live Urhobo Nation!!!
Long live UYLA!!!!
Olorogun Augustine Ogheneovo Atiti