- Ukodhiko felicitates ex-Reps Minority Leader, Ndudi Elumelu at 59
- UYLA commends Oborevwori over relocation of two Faculties to Orerokpe
- Ukodhiko congratulates business-mogul Eta Enahoro at 61
- Karo Goru Commends Onajite Brown For Finishing Strong With Legacy Projects.
- Community Leaders in Ese Odo, Ondo State, Demand Increased Surveillance on Chief Bibopiri Ajube and Associates"
It was a carnival in Ndemili ward 3, Ndokwa West LGA as the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) Deputy Governorship Candidate in Delta State in the forthcoming general elections, Sir Monday Onyeme went to sensitize the Odoziani Support Group and all the other PDP Support Groups in ward 3.
Sir Onyeme’s message was simple, vote PDP 5/5. He charged the party faithfuls to ensure that they spread the message to every nook and crannies of the ward, stressing that this is the first time in history, that Delta State will be producing the Vice President of Nigeria and Ndokwa will be producing the Deputy Governor of the State.
He assured them that the administration of Sheriff/Onyeme will attract positive developments to Ndokwa Nation and Delta State at large.
Speaking on behalf of the PDP leaders and all the party support groups, Hon Barr Sam Osasa, appreciated Lion Sir Monday Onyeme and his entourage for finding time to come and sensitize the people which has shown that he is truly a grassroot mobilizer. He assured him that for Presidency the people will vote Atiku/Okowa, for Governorship they will vote Sheriff/Onyeme, for Senate it will be Prince Ned Nwoko, for Federal House of Representatives, it will be Hon Nnamdi Ezechi and Hon. Charles Chukwemeka Emetulu for Ndokwa West House of Assembly seat.
In conclusion, Sir Monday Onyeme took to the dance floor with the party faithfuls as they celebrate to the victory ahead.