- Ukodhiko congratulates business-mogul Eta Enahoro at 61
- Karo Goru Commends Onajite Brown For Finishing Strong With Legacy Projects.
- Community Leaders in Ese Odo, Ondo State, Demand Increased Surveillance on Chief Bibopiri Ajube and Associates"
- Udu PDP Media Team welcomes Delta State Executive Governor to Udu.
- IYC Writes Tinubu Over Relocation Of IOCs Headquarters, Hardship, Imminent Revolution
The Federal Government on Tuesday said it has done all it can with regard to the ongoing strike by the Academic Staff Union of Universities(ASUU).
Minister of Education, Adamu Adamu disclosed this to reporters at an ongoing meeting with Pro-Chancellors and Vice-Chancellors of Federal Universities at the National Universities Commission (NUC) Abuja.
As of the time of filing this report, the meeting has gone into a closed-door session.
The Minister is expected to brief reporters at the end of the meeting.
Source: The Nation Newspaper