- Give Full Cooperation To Contractors, Oborevwori Urges Youths
- FactReporters Extends Warm Wishes to Executive Publisher Ubus on His Birthday Anniversary
- Young Stars FC Wins Adams Peace and Unity Cup Finals
- Udu PDP Social media Coordinator Celebrates Udu CPS on his birthday.
- 100 Days In Office: Oborevwori's Giant Strides In Delta Health Sector
The Amori Media has reiterated the commitment of the Delta Central Senatorial District’s Candidate of the Peoples’ Democratic Party, PDP in the 2023 election, Olorogun Sen Ighoyota Amori JP to equitably distribute the dividends of democracy across the eight Local Government Areas of the District.
The Amori Media hinged its belief on Amori’s capacity as Delta State Commissioner of Education (1999-2003) where he performed well by establishing three Polytechnics in Oghara (Central), Ogwashi-Uku (North) and Ozoro (South).
The Amori Media also revealed that the Otota of Mosogar as Honourable Commissioner for Education also embarked on massive reconstruction of infrastructure and employment of teachers in primary and secondary schools across the 25 LGAs of Delta State.
The Amori Media further assured that the tested, trusted and capacity Amori will replicate the huge developmental stride across the 8 LGAs and 22 Kingdoms of Delta Central: Ethiope East (Agbon, Oruarivie-Abraka and Umiaghwa-Abraka), Ethiope West (Oghara, Idjerhe and Mosogar), Ughelli North (Agbarho, Agbarha-Otor, Evwreni, Ogor, Orogun, Ughelli and Ughwerun), Ughelli South (Arhavwarien, Eghwu, Ephron-Otor, Okparabe, Olomu and Ughievwen), Okpe & Sapele (Okpe) Udu (Udu) and Uvwie (Uvwie) at the Senate.