- UNCLE FRED: SOARING ON A SOLITARY WING
- Ukodhiko felicitates ex-Reps Minority Leader, Ndudi Elumelu at 59
- UYLA commends Oborevwori over relocation of two Faculties to Orerokpe
- Ukodhiko congratulates business-mogul Eta Enahoro at 61
- Karo Goru Commends Onajite Brown For Finishing Strong With Legacy Projects.
In pursuing the MORE agenda, Rt Hon Sheriff Oborevwori has stated that there shall be regular stakeholders engagement to ensure that policies and projects are based on needs assessment in a bid to ensuring beneficiary participation in the governance process.
Mr Speaker is a firm believer in the bottom-up approach to governance hence inputs will be regularly sought from grassroots organisations, traditional institutions, socio-cultural groups, youth organisations, religious bodies, traders, market women, artisans, and professional bodies in the formulation of government policies and programmes, especially in the preparation of the annual budget.
Overall, there shall be consolidation of community involvement in policy formulation
and implementation thereby engendering participatory democracy.
When this is done, it is believed that we will be stronger together, determined to enunciate strategic initiatives that will bind the diverse ethnic groups of the State into a unified, coherent force for our collective advancement.