- EDIJALA CONGRATULATES OBOREVWORI OVER HIS VICTORY AS TRIBUNAL STRIKES OUT OMO-AGEGE'S PETITION
- Tribunal Verdict: "Oborevwori's Victory Is The Will Of God."….says Hon. Goru Karo.
- Governor Oborevwori, Vindicated Once Again" Says Asun.
- Sharta Congratulates Oborevweri on Tribunal Victory
- Joseph Congratulates Oborevwori Over Tribunal Judgement.
The Delta State Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Governorship standard-bearer for the 2023 general elections and Speaker, Delta State House of Assembly, Rt.Hon. Sheriff Francis Orowhedor Oborevwori, has assured Deltans that year 2023 would be a turning point in their lives.
This is contained in his New Year message released by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Dennis Otu.
The Speaker who is also the Deputy National Chairman of Conference of Speakers of State Legislatures, noted that there are numerous possibilities in the New Year and promised that he would work till his last day in office as the presiding officer of the State’s Assembly.
According to the statement; ” This New Year, we shall continue the hard work of building a great State and confronting the challenges on the path to economic and sustainable development with relevant Legislation in synergy with the Executive arm of government and other relevant agencies”.
While wishing Deltans and residents a happy and prosperous New Year, the PDP Gubernatorial Candidate called on all and sundry to work towards ensuring that in the fourthcoming elections, all eligible voters should vote and protect their votes.
He enjoined Deltans to use the 2023 general elections to re-affirm their support for the MORE Agenda and for the Atiku/Okowa rescue mission to chart a new direction for the country.