- Arhiyor commends Oborevwori for donating land for Union's secretariat
- Urhobo youth leaders congratulate Arhiyor on his emergence as Chairman, NURTW
- Echoes From Ground Breaking Ceremony Of N78bn Effurun/Warri flyovers
- Nigerian Army organises seminar in Delta, advises social media influencers to always verify information before publishing.
- Keyamo’s Soaring Success Casts a Shadow on Omo-Agege’s leadership
Iwok Iniobong Sep 6, 2022
Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar has appointed the Commissioner for Information in Delta State, Charles Aniagwu as one of his spokesmen for the 2023 presidential campaign.
Atiku’s Media Adviser, Paul Ibe, in a statement said that Aniagwu’s appointment takes immediate effect, with the responsibility, among others, to keep the electorate up to speed with happenings in the presidential campaign.
According to the statement, “Aniagwu is a veteran broadcaster with over two decades experience in the media industry. He joins other appointees who had been announced earlier as spokespersons to the campaign.”