- Ukodhiko congratulates business-mogul Eta Enahoro at 61
- Karo Goru Commends Onajite Brown For Finishing Strong With Legacy Projects.
- Community Leaders in Ese Odo, Ondo State, Demand Increased Surveillance on Chief Bibopiri Ajube and Associates"
- Udu PDP Media Team welcomes Delta State Executive Governor to Udu.
- IYC Writes Tinubu Over Relocation Of IOCs Headquarters, Hardship, Imminent Revolution
Following the emergence of Delta State Governor, Senator Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa as Vice Presidential Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party for the 2023 general election, an Ndokwa born business mogul, Engr. Michael Anoka, popularly known as ‘Nature’, has expressed gratitude to the PDP and its Presidential Candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar for choosing Okowa for the position.
Anoka who is an aide to Delta’s Deputy Governor, Barr. Kingsley Otuaro, felicitated with the Governor in a statement made available to newsmen in Asaba on Friday.
He described Okowa as a result oriented Governor and a noble achiever, who is driven by faithfulness to God and patriotism to humanity.
He expressed confidence that the party’s Vice Presidential Candidate will use his astute brilliance and dogged determination to add value to the efforts of rescuing the nation from collapse occasioned by the misrule of the All Progressives Congress.
According to Anoka, “As Delta state governor, you have proven to all Nigerians that you are a top-class strategist with the Midas touch.
“Your credibility and political antecedents is clear for everyone to see. I believe that it was a major reason why you were considered to run as Vice President with Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.
“Without an iota of doubt, your emergence as the PDP Vice Presidential candidate in the 2023 elections is a sure determinant of victory for our party and I assure you of my continuous support and loyalty to actualize your aspirations in order to ensure the steady growth and development of our country, Nigeria.”