- DTSG Raises Alarm on Inflation Surge and Increased Living Costs Following Subsidy Removal
- Delta Guber: How Oborevwori Defeated Omo-agege, Gbagi, Pela
- Chairman Local Govt. Service Commission Lauds Jite's Developmental strides
- Arhiyor commends Oborevwori for donating land for Union's secretariat
- Urhobo youth leaders congratulate Arhiyor on his emergence as Chairman, NURTW
The member representing Udu Constituency in the Delta State House of Assembly, Hon. (Chief) Peter Okagbare Uviejitobor JP stormed Delta Central People’s Democratic Party (PDP) Mega Rally with party supporters, where PDP received hundreds of All Progressive Congress, (APC) and other decampees from other parties back to PDP; just as he officially unveiled his’ third tenure bid to the admiration of all in the rally.
Hon. Uviejitobor assured Udu PDP party leaders and supporters of his determination to work harder for total victory of the party, come 2023, stressing that it was his own entitlement for PDP to reward him with the third tenure as his PDP second tenure, noting that it has been the practice in the party to consider good performance for second tenure.
The Lawmaker therefore commended Sen. (Dr.) Ifeanyi Okowa, Governor of Delta State for his purposeful leadership, Chief (Barr.) Kingsley Esiso, State Chairman for his sagacity in piloting the affairs of the party in the state and Hon. (Evang.) David Siloko, Udu LGA Chairman for his people’s oriented programme in Udu.