- Association holds grand celebration for SVC diamond jubilee anniversary, Dec 9
- Crude Oil Theft: Concerns heighten asvessel steals crude from Ondo coastal oil facility
- Delta vows to issue CofO, other land documents in 3 months
- Esther Tonlagha's Birthday Extravaganza Sets The Night Ablaze With Glorious Celebrations!"
- OML 34: NEPL/ND-Western JV Puts Smiles On Faces Of Youths With Starter Packs Worth Millions After Skills Training
The Urhobo Youth Leaders’ Association (UYLA) under the leadership of Chief (Amb) Samuel Onoriode Oghotomo, JP has congratulated the Executive Governor of Delta State, Rt Hon (Elder) Sheriff Francis Orohwedor Oborevwori on his recent victories at the Supreme Court in Abuja and Tribunal in Asaba and advised other litigants to withdraw their cases.
In a congratulatory message by the Association’s Secretary, Chief Augustine Ogheneovo Atiti described Oborevwori’s double victories at the Supreme Court in Abuja that dismissed the appeal case on pre-election matter instituted by the Eku-born Barr Aghwarianovwe Novwe Ikie and the Delta State Governorship Election Petition Tribunal sitting in Asaba that struck out the petition filed by the governorship candidate of Labour Party, Mr Kennedy Pela, challenging the election of Gov Sheriff Oborevwori as God’s own handwriting and
evidence of his general acceptability by Deltans.
UYLA therefore strongly advised the Governorship candidates of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Sen Augustine Ovie Omo-Agege; the Social Democratic Party (SDP), Barr Kenneth Gbagi and other litigants to withdraw their cases from the courts for peace, unity and rapid development of the state.