- Give Full Cooperation To Contractors, Oborevwori Urges Youths
- FactReporters Extends Warm Wishes to Executive Publisher Ubus on His Birthday Anniversary
- Young Stars FC Wins Adams Peace and Unity Cup Finals
- Udu PDP Social media Coordinator Celebrates Udu CPS on his birthday.
- 100 Days In Office: Oborevwori's Giant Strides In Delta Health Sector
The People’s Democratic Party(PDP) in Udu Local Government Area of Delta State was agog today Wednesday 09/02/22 as the Party Chairman Hon. Evangelist David Siloko (JP) and party faithful Received thousands of decampees of the All Progressives Congress, (APC) from the 10 wards of Udu as he revealed that the People’s Democratic Party(PDP) will takeover Aso Rock come 2023.
Hon. Siloko who received the Decampees during the party’s general meeting at Otor-Udu today said that the APC led administration which has brought untold hardship to the nation is a party built on lies and propaganda. Hon. Siloko assured the Decampees of equal treatment as he stressed that the the exodus movement of the APC members of Udu to the PDP will make the party have a smooth sail in the 2023 general elections in Udu. Speaking further Hon. Siloko reiterated that more wards will be empowered next week by the special grace of God, he equally charged Appointees of the Delta State Government of Udu who is yet to pay up- to -date into the Udu PDP empowerment Committee’s account to do the needful.