- UNCLE FRED: SOARING ON A SOLITARY WING
- Ukodhiko felicitates ex-Reps Minority Leader, Ndudi Elumelu at 59
- UYLA commends Oborevwori over relocation of two Faculties to Orerokpe
- Ukodhiko congratulates business-mogul Eta Enahoro at 61
- Karo Goru Commends Onajite Brown For Finishing Strong With Legacy Projects.
The People’s Democratic Party(PDP) in Udu Local Government Area of Delta State was agog today Wednesday 09/02/22 as the Party Chairman Hon. Evangelist David Siloko (JP) and party faithful Received thousands of decampees of the All Progressives Congress, (APC) from the 10 wards of Udu as he revealed that the People’s Democratic Party(PDP) will takeover Aso Rock come 2023.
Hon. Siloko who received the Decampees during the party’s general meeting at Otor-Udu today said that the APC led administration which has brought untold hardship to the nation is a party built on lies and propaganda. Hon. Siloko assured the Decampees of equal treatment as he stressed that the the exodus movement of the APC members of Udu to the PDP will make the party have a smooth sail in the 2023 general elections in Udu. Speaking further Hon. Siloko reiterated that more wards will be empowered next week by the special grace of God, he equally charged Appointees of the Delta State Government of Udu who is yet to pay up- to -date into the Udu PDP empowerment Committee’s account to do the needful.