- EDIJALA CONGRATULATES OBOREVWORI OVER HIS VICTORY AS TRIBUNAL STRIKES OUT OMO-AGEGE'S PETITION
- Tribunal Verdict: "Oborevwori's Victory Is The Will Of God."….says Hon. Goru Karo.
- Governor Oborevwori, Vindicated Once Again" Says Asun.
- Sharta Congratulates Oborevweri on Tribunal Victory
- Joseph Congratulates Oborevwori Over Tribunal Judgement.
By Ejiro Oniyan
The member representing Udu in the Delta State House of Assembly Hon. (Chief) Peter Okagbare Uviejitobor (JP) has stressed on the need for peaceful coexistence and unity of purpose in other to move Udu forward.
The Honourable member made the call during the Udu Leadership Summit with the theme ” Building Synergy Towards Udu Development”. He asserted that there was urgent need for Unity between Udu leaders and followers so as to drive development.
His words” First and foremost, it is pertinent to note that no meaningful development that could be achieved without unity of purpose.
“It should be worthy of note that it was unity of purpose that led to the construction of Udu Bridge”.
He further urged Udu sons and daughters to rally round leadership headship such as the Ovie of Udu, Union of Udu Communities, (UUC), representative of Udu at the State House of Assembly, Local government institution, political appointee as well as constituted youth groups in the pursuit of a common goal.
Uviejitobor who commended the organizers of the summit, he charged everyone to have hands in the development of Udu kingdom. He further said, the process for which Udu kingdom could be properly developed was not limited to the responsibility of the elected and appointed political office holders alone, it should be all inclusive.