- Delta State Govt. Pledges Swift Action In Addressing Ughelli South Oil Spillage
- Kofi Congratulates Delta Highways And Urban Roads Commissioner- Izeze On His Birthday
- APSON To Honour Exemplary Leaders Ezewu, Oyibode, Jite, Uviejitobor, Others December 9th"
- DTSG Raises Alarm on Inflation Surge and Increased Living Costs Following Subsidy Removal
- Delta Guber: How Oborevwori Defeated Omo-agege, Gbagi, Pela
…Appeals to the opposition to sheath their swords and key into Governor Sheriff Oborevwori’s MORE Agenda.
The Commissioner representing Udu, Ughelli South, Uvwie and the Urhobos of Warri South on the Board of Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (DESOPADEC), Hon. Jonathan O. Goru, has congratulated Delta State Governor, His Excellency, Rt Hon Sheriff Oborevwori over his victory at the Delta State Governorship Election Petition Tribunal Judgment held yesterday in Asaba, describing the verdict of the tribunal as the will of God Almighty.
The election tribunal verdict dismissed the petition of the candidate of the All Progressive Congress Party, (APC), Chief Ovie Omo-Agege, challenging the Governor’s victory at the March 18th Governorship election held in Delta State.
Hon. Karo Goru used the opportunity in appealing to opposition elements to sheath their swords and key into the MORE Agenda of the current administration of Rt. Hon. Sheriff Oborevwori in moving the state to an enviable height.
He also saluted the courage of the tribunal judges in upholding the mandate given by Deltans. In his words he said “I am confident that the verdict today would help to consolidate Governor Oborevwori’s resolve in ensuring the MORE Agenda of his administration in Delta State”.